Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Week 16 & 17


Well I just so happen to miss a week so, here is my 16 weeks picture.








Pregnancy Highlights

How far along: I am 17 weeks





Size of baby: Baby Stanford is the size of a  Sweet Potato this week! 5 & 1/2 inches long and 5 whole ounces. WoW!








Total weight gain/loss: I had gained about a pound and a half before we left for vacation, but since eating all of this delicious food I have probably gained more!

Maternity Clothes: I wear maternity pants daily. You can't really tell I'm pregnant by looking at me, but my pants sure know the difference!

Gender: It hasn't quite sunk in that we will know in just a few days whether we have a little boy or a girl, but we can't wait to know!

Movement: It is just about that time where I am suppose to notice smaller fluttery movements, and I must say I think I did Saturday night.... I'm just not sure though. I don't imagine it will be too long before I really feel this little one moving around.

What I miss: Nothing really, I feel pretty much like myself these days. I do get tired a little quicker than I use to, but that isn't a big deal. For now everything is pretty great!

Cravings:  Corn! Anyway you can cook it! A few days ago I had corn puddin', and it was HEAVENLY!

Symptoms: Back pain mostly, but that's just part of life.

Best moment this week: Spending  quality time with my sweet husband. We haven't had a lot of time together since finding out about our little one, but now that we have it we are taking full advantage of it.


Now it is full fledged summer! I am seriously enjoying being out, and am excited for all of the big plans God has in store for our growing family. Stay tuned next week for the announcement of the gender and possibly some other big news!

No comments:

Post a Comment