Monday, June 11, 2012

18 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights

How far along: I am 18 weeks today

Size of baby: Baby Stanford is still the size of a Sweet Potato this week! It officially weighs 1/2 a pound!

Total weight gain/loss: I have gained a pound and a half over the last week. That's a total of 3 pounds this past month. I'm suppose to gain 2 pounds a month, but vacation had different plans ha!

Maternity Clothes: Oh yes! everyday just about. I am ready to invest in maternity shirts and dresses.

Gender: As you may know we found out the gender of our little baby today. There will be a blog coming VERY SOON to make this big announcement!


Movement: I haven't had any obvious movement yet. Movement should be obvious within the next few days/weeks. I can't wait to feel this little one move!

What I miss: I'm pretty pleased with how things are going for now. Life is pretty great!

Cravings:  My cravings this week have consisted of pizza, hot dogs, and chocolate milk. Not together, but they both sound delicious ALL of the time!

Symptoms: This week has been pretty pleasant. I have been having pain from my abdominal muscles relaxing and stretching, but nothing serious.

Best moment this week: Sleeping in my comfy cozy bed after a week of vacation.


Big announcements are in store! Stay tuned for my next blog to find out what is in store for our future!

No comments:

Post a Comment