Monday, September 3, 2012

30 Weeks


Well, it has most definitely been a while since I last updated! 7 Weeks to be exact, and in pregnancy time that is a LONG time!! A lot has taken place in these past 7 very busy weeks!! I hope you can forgive me for not making time to update. Maybe this blog will catch you all up on this pregnancy.


Pregnancy Highlights

How far along: I am 30 weeks! I cannot believe we only have 10 weeks left!

Size of baby: Charlie Kate is the size of a Butternut Squash. She is 17 inches long and a little over 3 pounds! Of course this is just an average size for 30 weeks babies, but on Wednesday we will have a sonogram to see how big she really is!

Total weight gain/loss: After losing/gaining back, I have gained 7 pounds total from my original weight which is exactly where I am suppose to be! I am hoping my goal of only gaining 15 pounds total isn't as ridiculous as I thought!

Maternity Clothes: Oh yes! The discovery of my own version of the belly band has made life a lot easier too!! Instead of spending $30 on a belly band, I bought 2 "As Seen on TV" trendy tops for $10, and they work perfectly!!

Gender: A sweet little Girl... Charlie Kate.

Movement: All of the time! Between kicks, flips, and hick ups there is no denying her presence!

What I miss: I can't say there's much I miss due to pregnancy. I really love being pregnant! 

Cravings:  Food! I don't really have cravings. Instead I am just hungry pretty much all of the time!

Symptoms: I've had round ligament pain if I walk too fast, also I've also had a few Braxton Hicks contractions. Sleeping is getting a little uncomfortable, but nothing so bad to keep me awake at night. All in all I've been pretty comfortable.

Best moment this week: Since it has been so long since I've updated I'm going to use this as an opportunity to brag about all of the Blessings our Lord has given us:
1) Charlie Kate and I have been perfectly healthy throughout this entire pregnancy.
2) The Lord provided an amazing job for me that I LOVE!
3)We are in the process of buying our first home! We are suppose to close this week!
4)The Lord has provided an amazing job for Jordan. His last day working in Grenada is tomorrow!
5) I passed my glucose test with flying colors! No diabetes here!
6) We did a 3D/4D sonogram a week ago and got to see Charlie Kate's sweet little face!


and one of her little feet.


Then she started showing off with a couple of smiles, mad faces, and even a little smacking.




7) We have another sonogram on Wednesday. Just another opportunity to look at our sweet little girl.
8) Jordan and I seem to fall more in love with each other daily!
9) We are just weeks from meeting our sweet little girl.

There are so many more I am sure, but this is all I can think of at the moment. We are truly blessed!
It makes it so clear that we are exactly where God wants us to be!


We are really enjoying this pregnancy thus far! Now all we can focus on is getting our house and her room ready for her arrival! We are hoping to make it all the way to week 40, but from the looks of it Charlie Kate has different plans.  At our last visit I was measuring 2 weeks bigger than I was, so hopefully at our appointment on Wednesday we will have evened back out!

Thank you for keeping up with as we continue on this journey! Hopefully we will have internet soon, and I will be able to update more often!




2 comments:

  1. love her sweet sonogram pics! She is one lucky little girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too precious. I love it!

    ReplyDelete